Hi, I’m Haley.
Welcome to Alive in Wonderland! I am here to teach you, help you, inspire you and educate you along your path to wellness so you can feel truly Alive and rock the body you’re in. I come with with a side-serving of crazy personality and real passion for nutrition & health.
As a qualified Naturopath with years of experience in the industry, I have a real passion for assisting my client’s journey on the path to health. I have a background in aromatherapy & sports supplements, I follow the latest nutrition research and base my views on science & evidence based medicine. I manage a health food store, I have two young kids, and am studying a post grad bachelor of Medicines Management with Professional Honours in Complementary Medicine. I am an established writer for SkinB5 and have been published in Healthy You magazine since 2013. I specialise in health & beauty, and work with people from all walks of life, including high-profile people in the music industry.
What can you expect when you book an appointment?
For information regarding this please visit the Work with Haley page.
What else can I do for you?
- Jump over to my recipes page for awesome heartfelt healthy recipes, specifically designed for both beginners and advanced home cooks!
- I’m a real book nerd so check out some books I recommend
- Follow my Facebook (‘Nutrition Super Nerd’) and Instgram (@_alive_in_wonderland_) for health & nutrition updates & inspirations
- Follow my nerdy health blog for your ‘Daily Haley’, packed with my insane insights and my latest & greatest rants/findings/research/writings all about health.
- Contact me for information regarding health & nutrition seminars
There really is no ‘health Switzerland’ – my belief is that you can either continue becoming less healthy, or move towards doing the things that will increase your health, energy, vitality & longevity. We all want to bounce out of bed, right? Let me help you with that!!
Live your life with music, laughter, good health and sunshine. Let your food nourish your creative vessel (aka your brain) and take care of the body you have – after all there is only one of you!